From me: This a personal blog that is a reflection of solely my views and opinions unless otherwise stated.
My expectation of you: Be smart, be kind, and keep it clean, people.
Also, I own everything on this blog so please don’t steal my words or my images and quote them as your own. That’s illegal and called plagiarism – just so you know.
If you use any of my content please link back to the original source and give me/the blog credit.
Anything further, just ask. I’m a reasonable person and also very kind, so most likely my answer will be “yes”, but if I find it anywhere on the web without my permission or without attribution, I’m coming for you. Just think of a nice, girl from the Yukon Territory turning into a green hugemongous female version of the hulk. You won’t like me when I’m angry.
Some more terms:
- I’m not a doctor or a trained psychologist so my observations of life and my interpretations of events are mine. I don’t pretend to know better than a trained professional so please don’t take my writings as professional advice.
- Commenting is open to everyone but again, be smart, be kind, and keep it clean, people. Anything even questionably inappropriate, overly rude or demeaning to me or other people will be deleted and the user will be banned from commenting on the blog.
- By leaving a comment in this site, you swear that whatever you write does not infringe on anyone’s intellectual property rights nor breaks any laws, to your best knowledge and belief.
My Commitment to You:
(This part is a direct borrowing from the blog NevilleHobson.com. It’s much more thorough than anything I could have come up with on my own.)
- Everything I publish here is written or produced in good faith and designed to further the three primary goals I mentioned at the start of this text.
- I always endeavour to check facts that I mention in blog posts, especially where I’ve quoted from or referenced another blog, website or other source.
- If I learn that something I’ve written in this blog is inaccurate or just plainly incorrect, I will promptly correct the mistake via a further post and/or with corrective editing of the post concerned.
- I will always give appropriate attribution to blogs, websites and other sources I reference in my posts, wherever possible.
- I will not use this site as a means to further any political agendas. I don’t have any such agendas.
- I will respect your right to privacy by not sharing your email address or any other personally-identifiable information with anyone. The information you provide when you leave a comment or get in touch with me via email, phone or social channels is used only for the specific purpose of our being in touch.
Happy reading, everyone!